It is critical that Taiwanese turn their emails into web pages, so that they change from internal to external and invisible to visible. Note:
If we do not publish to the web, Taiwanese' voice will be very feeble. To give you an example: if more Taiwanese had blogged on 李慶安, she would have been prosecuted earlier. The fact is, few Taiwanese had. As a result, when you googled for 李慶安, you used to get almost nothing. Another example: many of my blogs display a KMT fact box, like this:
- We should not be preaching to the choirs and to just make ourselves happy. We should focus on changing those 7,659,014 people who voted for Ma and KMT.
- Email, once turned into a web page has a permanent existence and available to anybody. I am not saying you should not email. You should publish it as web page, then email.
- I may delete your email because I have no time to read now; I cannot delete your web page and I can read it anytime I want.
- Google and other search engines cannot catalog your emails, but they will quickly catalog your web pages to make them easy to find.
- Publishing web pages is no more difficult than emailing. You can even publish blogspot blogs by emailing. Let me know if you have questions about this.李慶安2008年3月12日遭踢爆雙重國籍, 距今See http://kmt-media.blogspot.com/ or http://injustice-in-justice.blogspot.com/
貓纜2008年10月1日Stonewall investigation , 距今
Imagine the impact of such a box if more Taiwanese are willing to display it [by spending two seconds.]
Please let me know if I can help you in any way to make you publish.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Publish to the web
Don't just email
This is an email I sent out today.
Posted by Luby Liao at 10:48 AM